[Theme of competition]
E-Bike Design with intelligent technology
Description: Intelligent Technology E-Bike design. The theme can be cycling is a thinking center, constructed out of innovative products or services; expectations through innovative bicycle intelligent design, build more friendly environment of the cycling!
- Intelligent innovative E-Bike design
- E-Bike intelligent spare parts
- Innovative ride service mode / public bicycle innovation operation mode (Related facilities created by thinking about cycling)
- Other bicycle designs
- Cycling related product design and others
[Required Items To Be Submitted]
To take part in the IBDC, you must submit the following for each entry:
- You need to be a member of IBDC website and completely filled-out online registration form during June 15, 2019 ~ December 30, 2019
(2) Required Items To Be Submitted
Graphic a, b, c, d (each shall be 1920 width x 1080 height pixels in the JPEG format) upload before December 30, 2019.
To ensure that the judging is fair, the submitted items must be in no way identifiable!
- Description of the entry in English only, contents should include:
<i>Title of Entry
<ii>Concept of Design
- Concept of Design & Innovative Features
- Usage Scenarios
- An orthographic layout with dimensions/ structural-design drawing
Mark major dimensions on the front-, side-, and top-view drawings and show the special structural features of your design. You may give a description in English.
Graphic a, b, c, d (each shall be 1920 width x 1080 height pixels in the JPEG format) upload before December 30, 2019
The above items must be electronic files and upload to IBDC website from online registration form via your member account.
- Graphic a, b, c, d each shall be 1920 width x 1080 height pixels in the JPEG format
- To ensure that the judging is fair, the submitted items must be in no way identifiable!
- Participants could also provide video file link, to offer a clearer understanding for help IBDC judging work.
- The above items must be electronic files and upload before December 30, 2019
- Participants must submit the works in the prescribed format.
- The organizer will reject incomplete, inconsistent or improper documents and designs.