- Non-student entrants:
- Early bird discount (Submit from July 1, 2021~October 15, 2021): NT$3,500 per entry
- Regular price (Submit from October 16, 2021~November 30, 2021): NT$5,000 for the first entry/ NT$3,500 for the second and the following
*Entrants are welcome to create more than one entry and submit from different accounts.
- Student entrants: Free
*Please note that documents should be provided through the registration system if entrants are students or recent graduates.
Group application: Free of charge if a member in the group is qualified as ‘student’. If not, the application fee will be charged as “non-student entrants “.
- Online payment platform (payment can be made with credit card and online ATM): https://p.ecpay.com.tw/78469BC
- Service fee will be charged when paying, and please kindly inform the organizer by email: firstname.lastname@example.org after paying so as to confirm the payment.
- Credit card: 3.675 % per transaction
- Online ATM: 1.05 % per transaction
- Bank remittance:
Bank: Land Bank of Taiwan
Branch: Chung Kang Branch
Swift code: LBOTTWTP094
Account name: Cycling & Health Tech Industry R&D Center (CHC)
Account number: 094001001587
- Remittance must be made before November 30, 2021 12:00 (GMT+8). Any delay of remittance or outstanding entries will be regarded as abstained without further notice.
- Please note that service charge will be charged when remitting. For foreign entrants, please select “OUR” when remitting. All the service charge should be afforded by the entrants.
- After remitting, please email receipt photo, the last five numbers of your account number, and the name of entries to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org in order to confirm remittance.
[Theme of Competition]
“Intelligence, Sustainability, and Living from Heart”
Intelligence: By using smart technology to assist Ebike design, cycling is hoped to be the core when designing. To take a step further, more creative and innovative services or products can be developed.
Sustainability: In the initiatives announced by the United Nations (UN), cycling is believed to be the best symbol of sustainability and eco-friendliness.
Living from Heart: Designing and riding bicycles with the inner joy and innovative riding mode, the spirit of Living from Heart can provide people a new, exciting feeling of products from workout and enjoyment.
Entrants of this competition should apply for one of these four categories:
- Intelligent, innovative Ebike
- Intelligent bicycle components
- Sustainable, eco-friendly design of bicycles
- Innovative bicycles/ services/ systems related to new style of living