- Entrants must register on IBDC website (http://ibdc.tbnet.org.tw). After becoming a member, entrants can sign in and make changes to their personal information.
*Please note that documents should be provided on the system if entrants are students or recent graduates.
*If entrants register the competition as a group, one person has to be appointed as the group representative.
*Entrants are welcome to create more than one account to submit their entries. (One entry for one account only)
*If there are any questions about registration or uploads, please contact:
- After registration, uploads and changes can be made at any time before the deadline.
- The top eighteen entries will be selected by judges and ranked as each award.
- The final results will be announced at the award ceremony.
The 25th International Bicycle Design Competition (IBDC)
*The following dates and time are based on Taiwan time (GMT+8)
|Application||Early bird 2023/06/01~2023/10/15
Regular 2023/10/16~2023/11/15 12:00
|Announcement of Selection||Before 2023/12/30 on IBDC’s official website|
|Award Ceremony||At the Taipei Int’l Cycle Show 2024|
- Non-student entrants:
- Early bird discount (Apply between 2023/06/01~2023/10/15): NT$3,500 (US$110) per entry
- Regular price (Apply between 2023/10/16~2023/11/15 12:00): NT$5,000 (US$160) for the first entry/ NT$3,500 (US$110) for the second and the following
*Entrants are welcome to create more than one entry and submit from different accounts.
- Student entrants: Free
*Please note that documents should be provided through the registration system if entrants are students or recent graduates.
Group application: Free of charge if a member in the group is qualified as ‘student’. If not, the application fee will be charged as “non-student entrants “.
- Online payment platform (payment can be made with credit card and online ATM): https://p.ecpay.com.tw/42C30ED
- Bank remittance:
- Bank: Land Bank of Taiwan
- Branch: Chung Kang Branch
- Swift code: LBOTTWTP094
- Account name: Cycling & Health Tech Industry R&D Center (CHC)
- Account number: 094001001587
- Remittance must be made before 2023/11/15 12:00 (GMT+8). Any delay of remittance or outstanding entries will be regarded as abstained without further notice. All the service charge should be afforded by the entrants.
- For foreign entrants, please select “OUR” when remitting.
- After remitting, please email receipt photo, the last five numbers of your account number, and the name of entries to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com in order to confirm remittance.